Friday, July 28, 2017

Resource Friday: LikeHoneyBlog (July 28, 2017)


What is resource Friday?

Every Friday I feature a musician, poet, author, entrepreneur or speaker who has incredible material. I believe that as Christians we can help one another grow by providing each other with Biblically sound resources. Every resource I suggest is of someone who's work I truly believe in and/or use myself.

This week’s resource: Like Honey Blog
Mariah and I connected online when I was searching for Christian bloggers to promote my e-course. Scrolling through her insta-feed and her blog, I immediately knew she had an awesome blog that I wanted to share. On LikeHoneyBlog, Mariah discusses everything from her adorable family, to her killer fashion sense, to her love for Jesus. Check out LikeHoneyBlog if you want to read the blog of a stylish, Jesus loving momma!
XOXO,
Myah  

0 comments:

Post a Comment