Friday, July 21, 2017

Resource Friday- Lauren Daigle (July 21, 2017)






What is resource Friday?

Every Friday I feature a musician, poet, author, entrepreneur or speaker who has incredible material. I believe that as Christians we can help one another grow by providing each other with Biblically sound resources. Every resource I suggest is of someone who's work I truly believe in and/or use myself.

This week’s resource: Lauren Daigle

                                                                           (Photo)
When I think of Lauren's music the first thing I think of is "worship." Not only has Lauren been gifted with an incredible voice but her lyrics point the listener to the heart of God. Some of my favorite songs from her album How Can It Be are: Come Alive (Dry Bones), I Am Yours, and First. For a few hidden gems check out the deluxe edition of her album How Can It Be where you can find gorgeous tracks such as Wordless.
Happy Listening!
Myah

0 comments:

Post a Comment