Friday, July 8, 2016

Resource Friday- "Fearless" by Mia Fields (July 8, 2016)

 
 

What is Resource Friday?
Every Friday I feature a musician, poet, author, entrepreneur or speaker who has incredible material. I believe that as Christians we can help one another grow by providing each other with Biblically sound resources. Every resource I suggest is of someone who's work I truly believe in and/or use myself.


This week’s resource: “Fearless” by Mia Fields

                                                                             Photo
Though you may not be familiar with her as a performer, Mia Fields is no stranger to the music business. She has spent a bulk of her career working as a songwriter, writing for other artist. I follow along with her posts on Instagram and I was delighted to see she had recently released a EP that showcased both her singing and songwriting skills. The song “Fearless” is from her recent EP project entitled Ashes. Mia’s honest lyrics in the song “Fearless” will leave you worshiping at the feet of God. Her gentle, but confident voice gives way to easy listening. If you haven’t already, I would definitely suggest checking it out!

Happy Listening!

XOXO,

Myah

0 comments:

Post a Comment