Friday, July 1, 2016

Resource Friday- Chrisafari Worship Covers



What is resource Friday?

Every Friday I feature a musician, poet, author, entrepreneur or speaker who has incredible material. I believe that as Christians we can help one another grow by providing each other with Biblically sound resources. Every resource I suggest is of someone who's work I truly believe in and/or use myself.

This week’s resource: Christafari
                                                                               Photo

I love worship music and I enjoy finding different versions of my favorite worship songs. It’s so fun to hear a song that I like take on a whole new art form. Christafari is a Christian reggae band that has both original music and worship cover songs. I like their take on the popular worship songs 10,000 Reasons and Oceans. If you haven’t already, I would suggest you give them a listen.

Happy Listening!

XOXO,

Myah

0 comments:

Post a Comment