Friday, July 22, 2016

Resource Friday- JellyBird Designs





What is resource Friday?

Every Friday I feature a musician, poet, author, entrepreneur or speaker who has incredible material. I believe that as Christians we can help one another grow by providing each other with Biblically sound resources. Every resource I suggest is of someone who's work I truly believe in and/or use myself.

This week’s resource: JellyBird Signs

                                                                                Photo
As a fellow etsyian and handmade designer, I find it very exciting when I discover other individuals who are both apart of the handmade community and Christians. I discovered JellyBird signs on Instagram and not only was I impressed by the quality of their work, but even more so by the strength of their character and their unadulterated love for Jesus! Check out their shop on Etsy by clicking here. As a note, this shop sells out QUICKLY, so be on the lookout for when they list new items!

Happy Shopping.

XOXO,

Myah

0 comments:

Post a Comment