Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday Resource: Terri Savelle Foy


What is resource Friday?

Every Friday I feature a musician, poet, author, entrepreneur or speaker who has incredible material. I believe that as Christians we can help one another grow by providing each other with Biblically sound resources. Every resource I suggest is of someone who's work I truly believe in and/or use myself.

This week’s resource: Terri Savelle Foy
 
                                                                                 Photo
Terri Savelle Foy is a lovely preacher of the word. This Texas diva preaches on topics such as: vision, pursuing your destiny, and making your dreams a reality. I love how she demonstrates the Christian principles behind pursuing success. Her teachings are scripturally sound and fun. Trust me, you’ll love her. Check her out here.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKYToGMwH_Y

Happy Watching/Reading/Listening!

XOXO,

Myah

0 comments:

Post a Comment