Friday, October 14, 2016

Resource Friday- Cindy Cruse Ratcliff "Costly" (10-14-16)





What is resource Friday?

Every Friday I feature a musician, poet, author, entrepreneur or speaker who has incredible material. I believe that as Christians we can help one another grow by providing each other with Biblically sound resources. Every resource I suggest is of someone who's work I truly believe in and/or use myself.

This week’s resource: Cindy Cruse Ratcliff’s song “Costly”

                                                                                 Photo
Being a worship leader, I often find myself looking for worship songs that fit into various themes. I love the theme of surrender that Cindy Cruse Ratcliff’s song “Costly” inspires. This song is a great reminder that as believers in Christ we should do any and everything to fulfill the call of obedience, no matter how costly that call is. I encourage you to check it out if you haven’t already.

Happy Listening!

XOXO,

Myah

0 comments:

Post a Comment