Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Welcome!

Hey, I'm Myah!




I'm twenty-five years old and I am radically sold out to Christ. I created this blog because, having been saved for fifteen years I've learned first hand how exciting, lonely, amazing and difficult the Christian walk can be. I also know that living life as a young, evangelical Christian in a post-modernist world can be exceptionally challenging. My goal in creating this blog is to:
 1. Obey Christ (as He has impressed it on my heart to start this blog.)
 2. Give love and encouragement to those young radicals who need it.
 3. Provide many resources that will help you grow in your Christian walk.
I'd love to stay in touch and connect so follow me on instagram or shoot me an email if you have any questions.
XOXO,
Myah

0 comments:

Post a Comment